[Audio] Don Sexy (Badman) - Answer my prayer - Muzikkit - Fresh and latest updates

Muzikkit - Fresh and latest updates

Entertainment Redefined-Participants Rejuvenated.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday

[Audio] Don Sexy (Badman) - Answer my prayer


Nigerian fast-rising talent, Don Sexy (Badman) is here with an inspirational song titled "Answer my prayer".. without elongating much words, we all literally know what 'prayers' are.

This track is what you all need to have on your phones, laptops and as well as your stereos at home. "Answer my prayer" is a promising song which can never go stale and it is blessing to nourish the mind for hope. Don sexy, however isn't relenting at all with his super vocals.

Download and listen to "Answer my prayer" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here