Music: MauvinzWorship - Only You Jesus - Muzikkit - Fresh and latest updates

Muzikkit - Fresh and latest updates

Entertainment Redefined-Participants Rejuvenated.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday

Music: MauvinzWorship - Only You Jesus


Uprising recording artist, singer-songwriter and worshiper, Vincent Maurice well known as MauvinzWorship, debuts Another official single,”ONLY YOU JESUS."
According to MauvinzWorship, "Only you jesus is a Song composed and written by me," "Psalms 18:6"
"In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears." These scripture gave me the insight on how Great & Mighty our God is” Mauvinz said, “The hour as come for you to celebrate your victory from all oppressions of the devil, Download this song, listen and be blessed!“

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here